Clinical reports management can be a complex and error-prone process. GenomX can solve this problem. It simplifies report generation from genetic test results, provides final and partial report distribution, formats unique reports in multi-level or graphical style, and supports clinician-defined reports. GenomX also reconciles issues with patient identification and supports distribution of reference quality images, data and automatic download of new reports in clinician-defined formats ready to print.
By combining our analysis data and information exchange with consolidated electronic lab ordering, results and distribution, GenomX gives healthcare providers and clinicians a single, turnkey solution to cut costs and increase productivity.
- Securely store and distribute patient lab reports to multiple clinicians
- Access reports from any Internet connection
- Receive on-screen notification of unviewed reports
- Automatically print reports
- Customizable reports to suite doctors needs
- Organize hospital and laboratory reports electronically in a single location replacing multiple printing devices and fax machines
- Generate cumulative patient reports including analytical graphs and tables to spot report trends rapidly
- Streamline reports delivery to a single manageable process
- Able to use multiple report templates in different languages