Overflow Sequencing Service
Our lab has extensive capability to support labs to meet Next Generation Sequencing demand.Inquire Online
Our lab has extensive capability to support labs to meet Next Generation Sequencing demand.Enquire Online
We have a state-of-the-art lab in the USA and pride ourselves on our expertise.
Our available sequencers are currently NovaSeq 6000 and Miseq.
Gene by Gene operates one of the most advanced specialty genetic laboratories in the world. The high-tech robotics laboratory in Houston, Texas covers 34,000 square feet of lab space and provides the full spectrum of genetic testing services.
With 20 years of laboratory innovation and robotic automation, the company enjoys significant competitive advantages with respect to price and turn around time.
When it comes to capacity, that is not an issue for us. Our lab runs 7 days a week with the ability to process approximately 5 million samples per year.
We can support your lab to meet deadlines with our:
- Fully automated, custom-designed workflow,
- Secure storage freezer which enables long-term storage of genomic samples,
- Next-generation sequencing tools.
- For pooled libraries: a 10nM concentration with a volume of 75ul will be requested. If the pool is outside of these parameters please contact client services for assistance.
- Normal sequencing cycles are 2 by 150bp with indexing reads at 8-10bp. If the requested cycles are outside these parameters a dedicated run will be needed.
- When submitting a manifest for sequencing please be sure to include sample names as well as indexing information.
10-15 business days
Inquire for pricing
Submit the adjacent Test Request Form and our laboratory will be in touch to confirm your inquiry.