Custom Targeted Panels
Next Gen Sequencing (NGS) target enrichment is now available to enable quick design, synthesis and optimisation of custom panels.Inquire Online
Next Gen Sequencing (NGS) target enrichment is now available to enable quick design, synthesis and optimisation of custom panels.Enquire Online
Custom Panels can be designed and built to cover a wide range of panel sizes, target regions, and multiplexing requirements. This unprecedented flexibility saves you time while guaranteeing high-quality performance.
Custom panels allows you to design your own panel from scratch, or simply add targets that enhance the content of your existing panels. You can either be provided with the Custom Panel kits or it can be seamlessly integrated into an existing workflow.
Gene by Gene will provide buccal (cheek) swab kits with each order.
Each test requires two buccal swabs which are included in each kit. This is the preferred sample collection method.
Gene By Gene will provide return packaging and a pre-paid shipping label.
*Shipping fees may apply to orders outside the United States.
If necessary, Gene by Gene can accept most DNA sample types, including:
- Extracted DNA: 20ul of 50ng/ul, OD260/OD280 ~ 1.8, include details of extraction method with samples
- Blood: 3-5cc drawn in EDTA (purple-top) tube
A variety of results options are available including but not limited to: VCF, Fastq, BAM, or CSV file format. Please contact client services for more details on deliverables for specific targeted panels.
- For blood samples, please ship at room temperature in an insulated container. IT’S IMPORTANT TO NOTE: DO NOT HEAT OR FREEZE SAMPLE
- For buccal swab please follow shipping information provided
- Enrichment: Twist Bioscience Custom Panel Kit
- Platform: Illumina NovaSeq 6000
- Deliverables: Raw data will be provided in FastQ format. Results are delivered to the customer via secure FTP or AWS S3 bucket and are stored by Gene By Gene for 30-60 days.
10-15 business days
Inquire for pricing
Submit the adjacent Test Request Form and our laboratory will be in touch to confirm your inquiry.